The Minor of Depth in Biomedical Engineering is aimed at students in the Biomedical Engineering major, who wish to deepen their understanding of the applications of the different biomedical engineering areas including, medical imaging, biomaterials, biomechanics, etc.
- IBM2121 Biomedical Imaging
- ICE2020 or IBM2020 Introduction to Biomechanics
- IBM2121 Biomaterials
Choose 20 credits between:
- IBM2012 Physiological Monitoring and Data Analysis
- IBM2025 Cell Mechanics
- ICE2135 Numerical Methods in Engineering
- ICM2403 The Science of Materials
- IEE2714 Fundamentals of Image Processing
- IBM2985 or ING0700 Research or Project
The list of courses is subject to modifications according to the academic planning in effect at the time of course registration. Remember to always be informed of the latest updates to the Study Programs.