Aimed at students completing the Major in Computer Science and Software Engineering. This minor complements the tools of Data Science with a strong component of algorithms and systems.
Throughout the program the student will develop the ability to work with complex computer systems and a more advanced knowledge of the operation of computational tools used in data analysis.
- IIC2433 Data Mining
- EYP2114 Statistical Inference
- IIC2026 Information Display
- IIC2613 Artificial Intelligence
Pass 10 credits from the following list of electives (*)
- IIC3757 Process Mining
- IIC3695 Advanced Topics in Machine Intelligence
- IIC3633 Recommender Systems
- IIC3413 Database Systems Implementation
- IIC3432 Advanced Topics in Databases
- IIC3423 Big Data
- IIC3724 Pattern Recognition
- EYP230I Regression Analysis
- EYP280I Bayesian Methods
- ICS2123 Stochastic Models
- IIC3640 Probabilistic Graphical Models
(*) If any of the required courses have been previously taken, the necessary courses from the list must be approved to complete the 50 credits required by this minor.
The list of courses is subject to modifications according to the academic planning in effect at the time of course registration. Remember to always be informed of the latest updates to the Study Programs.