This minor is aimed at students who wish to expand their knowledge of the intersection of engineering with the biological sciences.
Students enrolled in a program other than the Major in Biological Engineering may take this minor.
- BIO141C Cell Biology
- BIO151E Biology of Microorganisms
- IIQ2663 Fundamentals of Biotechnology
- IIQ2693 Molecular Biotechnology
- QIM200 Fundamental Organic Chemistry
Complementary electives (*)
- BIO228C Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
- BIO297C Biochemistry Laboratory, Cell Biology
- IIQ2133 Chemical Processes
- IIQ2043 Physicochemistry
(*) If any of the required courses have been previously taken, the necessary courses from the list must be approved to complete the 50 credits required by this minor.
The list of courses is subject to modifications according to the academic planning in effect at the time of course registration. Remember to always be informed of the latest updates to the Study Programs