This minor is aimed at students of the Major in Transportation Systems who wish to delve into logistics issues and their application in the mining industry.
- IMM2003 Mining Geology
- ICS2123 Stochastic Models
- IMM2013 Open Pit Mining
- ICT2443 Logistics Engineering
- IMM2023 Comminution Processes
Complementary Electives (*)
- ICT3463 Advanced Methods in Transportation and Logistics Systems
- ICT3352 Queuing Theory (**)
- ICT3454 Analysis of Logistics Systems (**)
- IMM2043 Underground Mining
- IMM2053 Metallurgical Processes
- IMM2521 Mining Technologies
- IMM3313 Workshop: Mine Planning
- IMM3323 Mine Equipment Management
(*) If any of the required courses have been previously taken, the necessary courses from the list must be approved to complete the 50 credits required by this minor.
(**) Because this course has 5 credits, it must be approved in conjunction with the ICT3352 – Queuing Theory or ICT3454 – Logistics Systems Analysis, as appropriate.
The list of courses is subject to modifications according to the academic planning in effect at the time of course registration. Remember to always be informed of the latest updates to the Study Programs.