This minor is aimed at students who wish to add to their training in the area of transportation engineering, learning how to analyze and interpret the main aspects of a transportation system.
Students enrolled in a program other than the Major in Transportation Systems may take this minor.
- ICS1113 Optimization
- ICT2233 Network Flows
- ICT2904 Transportation Systems Engineering
Choose 20 credits between (*)
- ICT2213 Travel Demand Modeling
- ICT2223 Traffic Flow Theory
- ICT2303 Technology of Transportation Modes
- ICT2443 or ICT3443 Logistics Engineering
- ICT298X Research or Project
- IIC2115 Programming as a Tool for Engineering
(*) If any of the required courses have been previously taken, the necessary courses from the list must be approved to complete the 50 credits required by this minor.
The list of courses is subject to modifications according to the academic planning in effect at the time of course registration. Remember to always be informed of the latest updates to the Study Program.