The aims of the Ambassadors Program are to present distinct UC Engineering projects and attract/orient potential future engineering students. These goals are achieved by giving talks, holding fairs, and visiting high schools across Chile.
The Ambassadors Program is formed by UC Engineering students and is co-directed by the Executive Office of the School of Engineering.
Coordinators for 2018
- Victoria Contardo – General Coordinator
- Pablo Rodríguez – Management Coordinator
- Cristóbal Sfeir – Marketing Coordinator
- Paula Salvo – Regional Coordinator
- Tomás Cardenas – Region Metropolitana Coordinator
- Beatriz Trujillo – Logistical Coordinator
- Francisco Tobar – Human Resources Coordinator
- Felipe Ulloa – STEM Coordinator
Students interested in becoming an Ambassador can receive more information by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in coordinating a visit to or by the School of Engineering for your high school, please write to email@example.com