The School of Engineering is comprised of nine Offices.
The School of Engineering is comprised of nine Offices, which include:
- The Executive Office: responsible for providing transversal support to the Dean and the distinct offices and departments within the School of Engineering. The UC Engineering for Life Subcommittee, as well as the Communications and Placements Areas, report directly to this Office.
Three Core Offices:
- Office of Undergraduate Studies: responsible for developing undergraduate curricula and handling student affairs for the School of Engineering, located on the first floor of the Raúl Devés Building.
- Office of Graduate Studies: responsible for developing and promoting graduate programs.
- Office of Outreach and DICTUC: responsible for developing study programs for professionals and transferring the knowledge and technologies created by the School to the industrial sector.
Five General Offices:
- Office of Education in Engineering: responsible for work related to initiatives of educational transformation within the School of Engineering.
- Office of Research and Innovation: responsible for supporting and managing research conducted by faculty within the School of Engineering, in addition to encouraging entrepreneurship and innovation among instructors and students.
- Office of Finances and Management: responsible for overseeing and improving the internal management of the School.
- Office of Social Responsibility: responsible for fostering the formation of social leaders who are prepared and motivated to support Chile’s ongoing development.
- Office of Technology: responsible for transversally working on developing new internal technologies for the School of Engineering.